Paid positions are now open for a part-time Retail Assistant join our team - we'll be accepting applications until Sunday, October 24th.
The right candidate will be dynamic team member able to handle their own core responsibilities whilst also supporting the brand Directors. Check out the job specs below, creative geniuses and all dedicated weirdos are welcome.
RETAIL & EVENTS ASSISTANT
This is a retail role based in our flagship store on Redchurch Street.
The ideal candidate will be a solid retail assistant and a fast learner able to handle the customer service side of the brand and solidify the presence of our flagship store.
- Retail, sales and visual merchandising
- In-store content creation
- Handling day to day customer service (in-store and online)
- Handling day to day order management (sorting orders, booking in deliveries, liaising with warehouse team, sorting stock, adding products, etc)
- Managing products both online and in-store
- Producing and handling execution of in-store events
- Lookbook production planning and execution
- Expanding the local presence of the brand (influencers, artists, friends of the brand, etc)
- Liaise with stockists and manage wholesale
- Work towards expanding the wholesale aspect of the brand
- Lookbook photography + video (if applicable)
- Google suite
- Adobe Photoshop
All types of work experiences/backgrounds are welcome.
Please only apply if you are located in London, aged 18-24, and on Universal Credit.
Applications close October 24th 2021
Send your CV and a short paragraph about yourself and why you want to work for us. If your experience includes visual work please attach or link to examples.
Please address your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the subject of your email: Name - Retail Assistant