Production & Design Assistant - Please note this role has now been filled.
SCRT, East London based fashion brand, is seeking a new full/part time Production and Design assistant to join a young team of creatives at our studio in Hackney. You will be a central component working alongside the studio team, and will be given the opportunity to grow the position into a senior role.
The candidate should be a creative looking to step into a production role, or an experienced production assistant.
We are a small team and are seeking someone to show initiative with their work. We encourage our staff to define their own role, and offer opportunities to add value across many facets of the company.
- Ensure creative team is working towards clear deadlines which will enable sample and production delivery targets
- Update weekly supply chain reports
- Communicate and troubleshoot with suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers on budget and time constraints
- Produce and develop Tech Packs from CADS
- Trend Reports and research to aid development of seasonal themes
- CAD production and alterations alongside the design team
- Graphic design to aid in the creation of seasonal assets
- Full or part time dependent on experience and skillset
- Proactive in sticking to deadlines and ensuring team targets are met
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Organised and driven
Working at SCRT
- We offer flexible working hours
- Regular social events through our store launches
- Freedom to explore areas of work outside of your core responsibilities
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- Store discount
* * * Applications are now closed * * *